1. I adore this rain boot fabric. 2. Foxgloves from Collin (adorable) 3. Beginning of our christmas stockings… (lots of cross stitching to be done) 4. Big Vanilla and Baby Vanilla ready to go to their new homes! 5. Coffee and Berry… Read More Click Click Click Vol 3.
1.Big Birthday Boy 2. Puppy and People Cupcakes (vegan and non vegan red velvet) 3.Saturday Breakfasts 4. The Park in Fall 5. PNW Blogger meet up 6. Glitter feathers 7. New Mug 8. NaKniSweMo 9. Pastry case 10. New Washi Dress
1. The westside of Portland from the east side esplanade. 2. My New Baggu Bag, full review to come! 3. leafy green 4. My bike in the furthest it has ever been from the apartment. 5. Waiting for a train to pass is 10 times worse on your bike. 6.Bike Bar, this… Read More Click Click Click: vol 2
1.Great local band play old traditional songs. 2 Farm fresh salad mix 3. Oh hello everyone, it’s silly me! 4. Duck eggs chicken eggs 5. Spring is in full bloom. 6. Lovely House Plants 7. Collin hanging with Hal and Daisy. (ten point’s if you can guess the connection between our bikes names)
1. Daisy and HAL hang out in the living room 2/ New Bike Basket day = Downpours of rain all day 3. Chicken Scratch Table Square 4. Yawning Abalard 5. What I wake up to most mornings 6. Gluten Free Bakery/coffee shop on my way to the fabric store 7. My view of… Read More Photo Friday: Vol 1
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1. A Grate in the Mission 2. Drinking Coffee in the Mission 3. Walking to get my first Mission Burrito! 4. Down by the embarcadaro 5. Port of SF buliding 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 6. Sunday Brunch… Read More Photos Of Where I’ve Been: Part 2
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Cut 1. Puppy hanging out on clean desk 2. The Ace 3. Cutest teacup ever 4. Vegan ham and cheese breakfast sandwich! 5. Homemade Vegan Victoria sponge Birthday Cake for Collin 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 6. rambunchous weens finally at rest 7.… Read More Photos of Where I’ve Been Part 1.