Yesterday I had a blogging leadership meeting in SW portland. having to leave the house by 8:30 to grab coffee and make my buses for a 10:am meeting I wanted make-up that said polished and cute but wasn’t gonna take me forever blending eyeshadows. So I grabbed some of my favorite products and was out the door in about 20 minutes.
What I used. (from to to bottom Left to right
1. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – This is a lifesaver for dry winter hand
2/ Real Techniques Blush Brush – these brushes are AMAZING i am slowly building up my collection of them.
3. Milani Baked Bronzer in glow – seriously this takes me from dead and tired to land of the living in just a few swipes
4. Cover Girl Outlast 3-1 foundation – I want to find a cruelty free replacement for this it was a gift and i like it but I would not buy it myself.
5. Milani baked blush in Luminoso – Move over Nars Orgasm, this blush is just as pretty and WAY cheeper.
6. Pacifica rollerball Perfume in Indian Coconut Nectar – I love this scent it is beautiful all year round> I love it most in the winter, because it gives you a little summery boost!
7. Ariel Mirror compact – This unfortunately was the last of a limited edition set hand mirrors from Sephora. I simply adore this mirror i take it with me everywhere.
8. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This brush is great for quick contouring.
9. OCC Lip Tar in NSFW – if you haven’t tried lip tar run don’t walk to sephora.com and get yourself a tube seriously this stuff is great. I also suggest grabbing a tube of their clear as primer and a good lip pencil
10. Eos Lip Balm in strawberry – I love Eos ilp balms I have one at my desk, one in my purse one by my knitting and one by my bed. Seriously they are moisturizing with out being greasy and the smell amazing. they perfectly prep my lips for what ever lipstick I am gonna throw at them.
11. Pacifica Stellar Gaze in supernova – I seriously love this natural mascara. the only issue i have is that because it natural it can fade away. Plus Pacifica is a local Portland company so that is always nice!
12. Lime Crime Eyeliner in Quill – i get asked quite a bit about this eyeliner when I wear it. it is easy to apply and leaves a glossy black line. Seriously I adore this stuff! Plus Lime Crime has just about the cutest makeup packaging out there!
13. NYX lip liner in Red Hot – NYX lip liners are a MUST have for me. They are just a creamy and smooth as mac but at 3.50 instead of 15.00 I can have as many of them as my heart desires ( and I have just about every shade)
14 Urban Decay Naked 3 palette – If you like rosy golden shades and want to create a billion different looks then the UD naked 3 palette is for you. Today I used shades Strange, Burnout, nooner and Factory.