This weeks color (sorry it a day late) is Blue. Blue happens to be my favorite color, if given a choice I will pick blue almost every time. I love all shades of blue from royal to aqua to baby. Here is just a collection of my favorite blue things (starting at the top left going clockwise)
1. Badger and Bread Yarn glass – It is made from recycled glass, i love the color and the way the lip feels when you drink from it
2 Piddleloop wedge bag- I love this bag, I store most of my colorwork in it! it perfect for two or three small balls of yarn. Also DACHSHUNDS!
3. Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Gingham Blue – This color is discontinued. I am so sad I never saw it until after it was, I would have made a sweater out of the dk weight for sure!
4. Fat Squrrel Fibers MCN in indigo This yarn is so many shades of blue! I can’t stand how cute awesome it is!
5. ipod shuffle – the last iPod i ever bought.
6. LV clés in Damier Azur- i love this think it keeps me from keys from tearing up everything in my bag.
7. Essie Nail polish in Bikini so tiny and In the Cabana
8. my hand knit socks in Knitter’s Nightmare batty sock in the you look better on Facebook color – seriously awesome name awesome color.
So next weeks word is Crisp. Be sure to check out Erika’s post at A Tiny Rocket!