1. A Grate in the Mission
2. Drinking Coffee in the Mission
3. Walking to get my first Mission Burrito!
4. Down by the embarcadaro
5. Port of SF buliding
6. Sunday Brunch with friends in the haight
7. Beautiful Vintage fiat 500
8. Amobia Records, makes me think of the LA one.
9. Corner of Haight and Ashbury
10. More coffee and beautiful weather
11. Cable Car by the wharf.
These are the last of my pictures from when I was in San Fransisco. I am so lucky to have a boyfriend who has so many local friends there. They showed us some of the best places to eat and drink. We hung out at Macworld for two days, saw a few of Collin’s friends speak, went out, stayed up late. I even got to meet one of my favorite tech bloggers! I hope that I get some more opportunities to explore the city at some point in the future. It is so beautiful there. Keep your eyes peeled for the third and final part of the adventure!