I’ve made some sort of goal list on my birthday for as long as I can remember. Elise has been publishing them to her blog for several years. This year I thought I would share it with you. I don’t make new years resolutions, but i have always tried to plan the year ahead based on my birth. (just lucky I guess that it comes with a new year so soon after) . This year I even started an OmniFocus Project for the list!
1. Knit a cardigan
2. Draw 4 days a week or more
3. Wear dresses 3 days a week or more
4. Paint 4 paintings
5. Take 24 rolls of film
6. Bake 15 different kinds of bread
7. Blog more, promote the blog more, make more blogger friends.
8. Sew the puppies cute walking harnesses
9. Go To Amsterdam
10. Make better use of Farmers Markets
11. Open an online vintage store
12. Collect more vintage Pyrex
13. Collect modern Fiestaware
14. Buy a Rebecca Minkoff Cupid or MAB
15. Get feather extentions
16. Have 15 app icons (real or practice) in my portfolio
17. Sew 4 dresses (one in a pin up style)
18. Keep growing out my hair and learn a simple vintage styling technique
19. Sing shows with Collin
20. Make Soy Yogurt
21. Make More Fruit Butters and Jam
22. Create a beautiful office
23. Go to Vancouver BC
24. Go thrfiting at least once a week!
25. Make 52 new dishes to bulid up recipe vault!
26. Explore Seattle More
27. Go Dancing More!
28. Buy a LV Damier Azue Speedy 35
29. Publish an e-book of knitting patterns